OUR 2022 HEALTH & SAFETY PLAN
We are following all state and local health requirements as outlined for large outdoor events.
At the time of the festival, if City of Seattle requires proof of vaccination, proof of a negative Covid-19 test within 48 hours prior to arriving at the event, or mask wearing, we will abide.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations throughout the event site
- If you are feeling ill or showing symptoms of being sick, please stay home. If state or local health requirements change, we will adjust our admission requirements accordingly.
FOR OUR EVENT STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS
We will be 100% fully vaccinated and/or provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test within 48 hours prior to arriving at the event.
FOR FESTIVAL GUESTS:
- CURRENTLY guests are NOT REQUIRED to show proof of full vaccination, but if that changes…all guests must be 100% fully vaccinated or provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test within 48 hours prior to arriving at the event. Proof of vaccination can include your vaccination card, a printed copy of your vaccination card, or photo of your vaccination card on your phone. Any guest not providing proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test will be denied entry.
- At-home covid tests showing negative results will be accepted.
- Masks are NOT CURRENTLY required inside the festival, per King County, but that may change. Free face masks will be available at the event.
- Totfest will significantly limit ticket sales for each session to allow extra space for more physical distancing
- If local health requirements change, we will adjust our admission policies accordingly.